Atomic Games, the developers behind the FPS shooter Breach, today announced a new update to the game that not only adds new features and fixes bugs, but also gives players who do not own the game yet, a change to play the full version for free on XBLA. On Xbox Live only, not the PC version, Breach will be free to play for 60 mins.
Breach now offers a full 60 minutes of playing time for free, and all demo clocks have been reset so all players can master the game’s unique Active Cover and Destruction capabilities. This is one hour of destruction in convoy, sole-survivor, hardcore and any of the modes on any of the maps. Improving the game even further, this update reduces lag significantly.
Fixes included in this update:
- All known crashes fixed
- Many fixes to reduce lag
- Online game performance improved by more than 33%
- Bug that caused Sole Survivor games to end in draw fixed
- Bug that caused invisible canister in Retrieval games fixed
- Bug that caused Vendetta icon to appear incorrectly fixed
- Server Browser can now sort by number of players
- Server Browser can now be manipulated with mouse scroll wheel
- Fixed bugs related to Friendly Fire settings
- Better ability for a game with lag to recover when bandwidth improves