If you’re having money problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but owning one of the most anticipated video games of the past decade ain’t one.
Truthfully, we know your pain nameless gamer who stumbled onto our site. Yes, instead of playing the glorious GTA V (and yes, we mean 10/10 IGN glorious) you’re here trying to cheer yourself up because you chose not to buy GTA V.
We at Go!GamingGiant will not judge you, perhaps you couldn’t afford to buy it on launch day or maybe you thought The Last of Us would hold your attention forever, or maybe you’re a PC gamer and had no real choice in the matter.
Yet there you sit, disgusted with yourself over not buying GTA V. Fear not, however, we at G3 will give you a list of things to do to take your mind off GTA V.
So, starting at the bottom, here are a list of things you can do since you didn’t buy GTA V.
10. You could play Saints Row 4
9. You can look up funny memes about GTA V, especially this funny one about Wolverine and his lust for GTA.
8. You can be happy you’re not the owner of this game (and his soon-to-be former girlfriend)
7. You can watch this hilarious ‘Let’s play’ of GTA V.
6. You can re-watch all those funny GTA IV gifs
5. You can play Pay Day as a warm-up for the inevitably cool heist in GTA V (when you do buy it)
4. You can play through Grand Theft Auto San Andreas again for some heavy nostalgia
3. Seriously, just play one of your other console games that you haven’t finished.
2. C’mon man, we know you have a bunch of untouched games on Steam too!
1. Or you can just buy GTA V and be happy.